Fixing what's broken
WC: 436

Despite the fact that she could shift, Ayasha didn’t quite know how she would be able to help rebuild. She was a lot smaller than almost anyone and so wouldn’t be able to do any heavy lifting. Yet she wanted to help either pack, especially her own, but also Phoenix Valley. She actually had one main reason. It was Roran’s pack and she had a rather big crush on the male. So when the opportunity came for her to help, she jumped at the possibility. Her siblings were born and although she loved the three of them dearly and her parents, she needed to get out of the treehouse. Of course she had her scouting to do but sometimes that wasn’t enough. So doing construction should hopefully help her restlessness.

She knew that there were some wolves from Phoenix Valley who were coming to help and so she set off from her home and headed towards the borders. It was near dawn and she didn’t really expect anyone here quite yet. Her mind was actually feeling a lot more relieved than a month ago. Her shifting had gone well, she had a profession path, and her mother’s pregnancy and the birth of her siblings had gone well. So she was much more aware of her surroundings than she had been recently. The only real thing on her mind was Roran. She wondered if he was helping rebuild or not. It would be grand if he were helping.

As she was patrolling the border, she came across the scent of a member of the Phoenix Valley. She grinned and headed towards the wolf. It wasn’t Roran but that was fine. She was happy that the person had come to help. She would prefer if it was Roran but that was life. She didn’t get everything she wanted. Though she did get her wish of at least one sibling of each gender. She had two brothers and one sister. So the Spirits did listen to her sometimes. She did suppose that it wasn’t necessarily the Spirits but she did believe it was.

It wasn’t long before she came across and grey colored male who seemed a bit lost. She got closer and noticed that he had quite a few scars and that part of his ear was missing. She could tell that he had blue eyes but one of them was almost white. She wondered were he got all those scars. Hello there. My name is Ayasha. I assume that you’re from Phoenix Valley and are here to help rebuild? Is there anything I can help you with?

Messages In This Thread