Build me up
[html]

So we’ll just start a post that’s near the finished product of the barn? Assume grown friendship and workmanship?

Saxif smiled at the wolf as his spirits seemed to have risen. She herself was quite cheerful, the day was done no more heat to contend with and soon a hearty meal to find. She looked at the stone colored wolf with hopeful eyes as she spoke. I don’t know where I will be staying, but as for food do you care to join me for a quick hunt? Fresh meat is well deserved after a day like today. She smiled softly. She hadn’t understood what came over her it had been a strange feeling to ask him to join her. It was like asking him to see her as her and not the complaining girl she had been for most of the day. She wanted to rescind the question but deep down she wanted him to answer too. It would be the determining factor she felt that would shape their future. As the silence seemed to grow in her mind her heart beat with worry.

The young female was quite fragile in these manners since the loss of her friendship and love in the past. She was unaware just how fragile she was and just how naïve as well. She was a young girl who barely understood the world of pairs and why most would choose others over her. Though one day there would be someone for her and she will finally get it all. For now she was just a nervous girl again caught in a situation that would be unbeneficial in love, but fruitful in friendship.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread