Build me up
[html]
Wasn't sure if we were waiting for my response to complete it. So I just did it anyway. WC: 190+

The cloud colored female felt alone and saddened by the haste departure of the male. She stared after him dismayed by the refusal. Her heart sank she didn’t know how to react. The pain was all too familiar of a past heartbreak. It would be a few days before she could find herself talking to the male again in a more comfortable manner. She would even later consider him a good friend, but that moment would haunt her. It would make her feel as though something was wrong with her that she was meant to be alone.

Saxif took a long breath and sighed it out almost a whimper of her embarrassment, her new pain. She was blatantly rejected. The best she could do now to bring her spirits back up was to run and to hunt. So she shifted into her swift form after a while of a dumbfounded still. When the minutes of her shift passed she pressed her paws into the ground and quickly left the building area. She would hunt, sleep, then the real work of the barn would begin in the morning and over a few weeks they would complete it.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread