If I had a tumor, I would name it after you
[html]

Hiii I fail! 300+

It was positive for all parts that no one was around, though it certainly didn’t feel that way. Halo rather liked lashing out on other living creatures, and would have made life a little bit extra difficult for those around her. But she was on her own, and the anger would continue to seethe within as it had the last days. She could not make herself lunge at Silas though, but he was a rare exception. Inferni’s glorious leadership was no more, and here Halo was standing in the messy middle of it all, uncertain and discontent about the shift of terrain. Life here would definitely be harder from now on, both for her and the rest of the clan. She saw no harmony in the leadership in the immediate future, and she couldn’t imagine it at all as long as she remained as the clan’s Centurion. They would no doubt seek to push her off the high and mighty chair she had been given, but she would endure.

But now her bad mood had to make way for sudden awe at the sight she soon was met with at the approaching horse, a mounted luperci and.. was that a deer? Movement had ceased as she simply stood and stared for a few moments, knowing that she had never seen anything quite like it. She didn’t particularly adore horses or those who chose to ride them, but she hadn’t heavily entertained the thought of using the larger animals to transport objects that were too great and heavy for an average luperci. But Halo did not want the woman to keep her peace, though she wasn’t going to conjure a reason to bitch either. A younger, non-leader version of her would have, but she had to step more carefully now. What the hell did Gabriel think when he promoted her to sub-leader. It made no sense, especially because he had decided to promote both his unworthy children soon after and leave her alone in this mess.

Warm caramel hued arms crossed before the Lykoi woman’s chest as she threw a sharp stare at the other, though she said nothing. The lonely twin sword pushed reassuringly against her back, but it was not needed here.

<style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread