If I had a tumor, I would name it after you
[html]

OOC And you think i dont?!? xD +3

She didn’t realise who just she was marching past, for the femme hadn’t even cared to look in her direction properly but had still trotted on past anyway. The little warrior had been so pre-occupied with her demonic stallion’s impressive passage display that she hadn’t even fully accepted Halo as a possible chat, but the predicted aura of conversation this woman would give leaned to the preferred hi and bye combination. It wasn’t until the moment that the caramel shaded woman had turned to glare at her with her arms crossed and a fiery scarlet gaze that the loosened cog had clicked in her head. This was thee Halo, the one Ezekiel had described to her as one of the higher members of the hierarchy the day she entered these lands. A past Hydra gone Centurion and the only soul she was actually keen to acquaint within Inferni, along with the other pack leaders of course. Her icy eyes had clashed to meet with her smouldering gaze before they spitted down her form to the oddly patterned cloth that rang a bell of déjà vu inside the girls mind.

She lifted her left arm slightly and there was the same ruby crafted dragon clinking up against its golden chain that dangled from her wrist. Was this a sign? What did it mean? The woman seemed to be mildly interested in her despite the ferocity of her stare and the girl gently clicked on her mount of who respectfully turned in the direction of the Centurion, and headed towards her in a power-showing motion before stopping his pursuit at a safe distance from the individual. The dismount from her equine had been done quickly to prevent delay on her desired conversation.

Despite the awkward silence that had clustered between the two, she openly offered a reserved conversation. ” I believe we have not met in flesh, you are Halo Lykoi – correct me if I am wrong, Centurion of Inferni.” She stated in a bold voice enrobed with the velvet silk of her native accent, which could perhaps be carefully decoded by a trained and wizened ear. The woman lifted a delicate finger to gesture to herself whilst she began to commute again. ”Euphoria, appointed Hastati…. For now.” she braced towards the silence once more in a slightly more ambitious manner before awaiting response from the other female soundlessly.

<style>
.euph_skull .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.euph_skull p {padding:2px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.euph_skull b {color:#d0bb38; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #9d5413; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.euph_skull {background-color:#632500; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2007/infernskull.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#daccb6; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:420px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.euph_skull-border {width:424px; border:1px solid #fffff0; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread