If I had a tumor, I would name it after you
[html]

:]

It was sad if she didn’t have anything better to do than stare down innocent clan members going on minding their own business. Her sour expression faded some as she recognized her own idiocy. Fortunately, the paler woman turned again to peer at hues so unlike hers. Halo was lightly entertained by their differences, though quietly, also impressed by what she saw. Such bold blue added; what was the secret recipe to achieve such a lovely shade?

A silvery arm slightly lifted, and it was odd how her focus immediately readjusted and zoomed in on the golden chain. Ruby eyes fell down to her own, copper and cream shaded wrist to gaze at the ruby eyed, golden dragon twisted around it. A most fitting gift from Silas. It seemed to be a theme for her; dragons. She wished to think of this female as a thief, but she held no right to view the legendary creature as hers. The horse and its master turned and moved closer, but the Centurion had yet to overcome her initial dislike for mounts, though revealed no distaste or anxiety as she waited.

It seemed the stranger already knew who she was, and it pleased the pitiful sub-leader. A warrior in training stood before her now. Centurion or not, the Lykoi would remain a warrior in soul and body. No less than three hours every day were dedicated to physical training, and this wouldn’t change. The red eyed woman would have thought Euphoria would introduce her to the horse as well, but she was mistaken, apparently. ”And an adept hunter, I sense.” she added to the other woman’s sentence, gesticulating with one hand toward the proud animal that had ended up as a prey. ”A pleasure to meet you, Hastati.” She needed to practise shallow conversation.

<style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread