If I had a tumor, I would name it after you
[html]

Word Count » +3
:3

Euphoria

The knowledge she gathered had not failed her within these lands yet and with the approached greetings from her Centurion the warrior in training bowed her head in a respectful gesture towards her sub-leader ”The pleasure is all mine.” she said. An ice forged gaze was pointed at the Centurion before commencing her dialogue ”Ah, im adequate. You do have some challenging game around these parts, but im afraid my heart lies within my fighting.” she modestly added, her cold glare melting somewhat in the seemingly softened expression of her sub-leader.

Glancing to the gold cast, ruby-eyed dragon coiling around its holder’s arm she introduced her equine companion, of whom was unsettling a small cloud of dust through the long grass with the constant scraping of hoof on soil. ”That is Fear; he also like me is trained in combat of the mounted type, although there are other ways in which I find him useful.”she said, a brief point being thrown in his direction with conjunction of her speech, intended to not distract the stallion from his temporary pawing obsession. He threw forth a snort towards the greyscale lady with incompetence before inspecting the ground once more, but however the blue eyed girl was taking more interest in her clan mate’s golden arm accessory.

It would have been the same season a year ago the girl had received the token of her guardian from the village’s wise woman; along with the knowledge of where it might have been discovered as a gift from the efforts she inputted into her training. Yet, she had been unable to distinguish or single out the so called ‘dragons’ location in the form of spirit or flesh and such absence had let the girl’s mind wander from its primary purpose to seek out the guidance and knowledge available to harvest from this being. A firm line formed across the girl’s brow as she stuttered in deep thought for a moment before she realised she was staring and drew her gaze away from the woman’s arm.

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Dankp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'Cedarville Cursive', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:30px; padding:15px 35px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread