If I had a tumor, I would name it after you
[html]

:33

The corners of the exotic woman’s lips curled the slightest at Euphoria’s well chosen response. Halo was known to be unnecessarily harsh, but the solid shell was in truth ridiculously thin, and the new Hestati was already on her way cracking through the rude demeanour that all but a select few had been confronted with. The Centurion’s slender muzzle bobbed with the weight of approval as the ice eyed woman announced where her heart belonged. But Halo had encountered kindred spirits in the past, and was not confident that the result would not be disappointing. Loyalty was hard to come by in this clan, regardless of the fierceness of its members.

An ear had turned in passive response to the great animal nearby, but when the woman spoke up about the silly named steed, ruby eyes trailed over to investigate the herbivore with a different expression slowly dawning within their rich colour. The woman’s words replayed in her mind. How strange that such a thought hadn’t occurred to her before. Halo had failed to acknowledge horses as the most intelligent species about, and had never quite warmed up to any of the steeds present within Inferni. But lately she had entertained the thought of acquiring one for herself, and her dedication was no doubt aflame now with this revelation. But the arrogant woman was not about grant the silver and blue woman any fame for brining a fresh breath of ideas to her plate.

”Most impressive,” she breathed, regardless. ”I have yet to obtain such a fine animal myself, though the thought is very attractive.” Halo’s slender frame turned to the horse, though it seemed unimpressed with the pair of optimes, denying the sub-leader the attention she craved. ”Could you introduce us?” She asked, deciding to stray from the commanding tones her voice usually possessed. Friendly interaction would have to be the key.

<style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread