If I had a tumor, I would name it after you
[html]

Word Count » +3
:3

Euphoria

In turn, Euphoria couldn’t help but produce a welcoming expression as she reaped the rewards of acceptation from her upper sub-leader, raking the soil in hope that someday a promising seed of friendship would blossom. A questionable thought entered her mind, of just how experienced the Lykoi was with the equine species. It would all become clear soon enough, however. ”Of course.” she said, signalling to her companion to come closer with a hand gesture. The stallion, due to the intelligence of his breeding was quick to analyse the situation and his obvious purpose within it, choosing to refuse at the first offering and flinging back his demonic crown, his expression twisted into some evil grimace at the unfamiliar Optime. Another toss of his head the stallion was on his back legs, his blood-ringed hoofs thrashing out and hollowing violently in his show of dominance, despite the obvious air of authority this woman had over the whole situation.

Enough was enough and his blue eyed master sought to silence his negligence before his cockiness landed him in a bad situation. ”تظهر بعض الاحترام أيها الأحمق المتغطرس.” She roared towards him, turning herself to face him and clicking her right hand before pointing it towards the ground as she commanded. The shock was enough from the severity of her voice to bring him stumbling down to all fours, before bringing his front left hoof under his crest and bowing mercifully towards the Centurion. A soft snicker shook his crimson nares as the Hastati approached him, with auburn eyes desperately seeking some reconciliation in her that he was forgiven. ”Forgive him, it was his ferocity that drew me to him in the first place but alas, it makes him a sod to train.” she casually slung her ebony mane over her shoulder, blocking her eye contact and focus of her small silvery hand with fingers nibbling away at the rope bound around his neck.

She had it loosened quickly and moments after untied completely, tossing the thick rope into the grass near the body of the fallen stag. ”In the end, it depends what purpose you want the animal to have, heavier built horses may have strength for a heavy burden yes, but not the agility nor speed that he possesses, and his breed are in declining numbers due to their temperament.” she shared knowledgably, aware that the almost untameable temperament of the Arabian had led to the rapidly diminishing numbers of their population, of only which a handful of capable Luperci could ride. She hopped onto his back, before offering Halo a first class seat. ”Come, i show you.” she edged, keen to share the secrets of her steed with her new found acquaintance.

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Dankp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'Cedarville Cursive', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:30px; padding:15px 35px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread