A need to find a friend whom helped
Roran barely noticed his adopted mother seemingly appear from the foliage as he curled into a ball slightly, writhing in strange urges that he didn't, couldn't understand. He wanted to change, he felt the need drawing at his very bones, but he didnt know what it meant, he didnt know anything about changing.

Upon hearing the words exchanged by the females he attempted to stand, though quickly fell down again as a surge of weakness fell upon him. He felt as if his body was melting, as if he was ripping himself apart. Underneath these feelings of change, was an agaony which he felt from the urges. He felt as if at any moment he would spiral into nothingness.

He attempted to stand again and did so, though his legs nearly gave out. He turned his head to his mother and spoke. "Mother, please, she means no harm, she is my blood sister" He states, stumbling slightly and almost falling over. He then turned his head to Desiree. "My blood sister, this is Jace, my mother from Pheonix Valley......."

These were the last words he would mutter, as sudenly the urges became too much too control and his spiraled into the depths of unconsiousness. He fell quite suddenly, simply falling onto his side, his eyes closed. It was clear that somethign was going on inside him, as his body seemed to mvoe on its own, things moving beneath his skin as if by their own free will.

In truth he had blacked out because of the mental agony he felt as a result of the urges to shift. He had passed out because the strain to keep the urges under control had become too much. He passed out on the spot and dropped, he was going to change while blacked out.

Messages In This Thread