A need to find a friend whom helped
ooc: been really busy lately

[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

800+ 10 points.

In Character

Tattered tan tipped ears followed the sound of the bow clattering to the floor and furious eyes watched as a bag was flung backwards and away from the two females squaring up against each other. Her shorter stature did not diminish her threatening vibe, she had taken down Lucifer who was taller and stronger than this willowy merle collie, Argul who had been cunning and wiley while recovering from giving birth and lack of food, Jace had no doubts as to the extent of her own strength, it would be enough to seriously and most likely fatally injure this woman even if Jace might suffer fatal wounds herself, her height gave her an advantage of being able to duck out of the way. Nevertheless as a shorter dagger was pulled from under the skirt of the dress and the collie woman sunk back into a crouch she readjusted her grip on the six inch hunting knife so that the blade pointed upwards and out, if Désirée launched forwards then Jace's hand would shoot up and the collie wolf would impale herself onto the hunting knife, her stance too was altered so that her centre of gravity was lowered and she would not be pushed off balance so easily.

Her own tan dipped tail echoed the moved of the other, raising to exert her own dominance, fur bristled all over her body and down her spine, hackles raising and lips pulling back to show off her own sharp dagger like teeth, deep rumbling growl resonating out from between canines that hardly needed a reason to maim and kill. Bend doggish ears pulled back against her skull to present her anger in more than just one sense. Time froze as the two faced and postured, neither backing down and the longer they stayed motionless the more likely it seemed that one of them would break it and a fight would be imminent. Underneath her Roran twitched and attempted to stand though failed. The other woman was the first to back down, wrinkled lips falling and fur settling Jace felt the spark of triumph run through her although later she would think over her actions and realise just how truly foolish and hasty she had acted. Eyes of ice blue and tree sap amber narrowed suspiciously when the others weapon fell to her side as though trying to gauge if this was a fake tactic to get her to lower her own weapon before attacking.

Brown splashed audits pushed upwards slightly, teeth were re covered, fur laid flat and she cocked her head from side to side a few times sizing the other up before her own tail waved tentatively in the air behind her. Humans of the past would have recognised this complex dance of bodies as stranger dogs met each other with aggression and then cautious curiosity once a threat had been negated. She flinched when the other woman spoke, not expecting noise of word after their display of body language, and listened to the woman. Désirée explained that she was a warrior of AniWaya and Jace grimaced, now realising what a foolhardy and wasteful fight it would have been between the two defenders, each trying to protect their pack from the other in a futile battle to the death. Patience was displayed as the Ayastigi told of the story of her and Roran's meeting in Halifax, and their blood workings. Pained expression crossed her face as she wondered why her son had not come to her if he had wished to shift, eyes leeching of anger and blood lust fell to him as he rose from the floor, spouting words of a blood sister. Concern now colored her face as he dropped to the floor limply and she fell to her knees besides him, feeling for a pulse and temperature, her weapon was dropped to the floor uselessly and she exposed her back to the Aniwaya, if the collie woman wanted to attack and kill Jace now then Jace would have no protection or defense but the hybrid mutt had no thoughts of fighting while her son lay twitching and ill on the floor.

While she worked she returned her own information back to the warrior at her back. "I am Jace Wolfe, Praeas of Phoenix Valley, I am the guardian and protector over all my pack mates and one rank below our Patriarch, I do not wish to fight you but I would to defend my family, I will not apologize for my violent entrance no matter how ill thought out it was... and yes I do remember my own first shift but never did I drop to the floor and pass out. If you want to help then stay, if not then please leave me to tend my son."A mother's head and heart now replaced that of the guardian and protector.

<style>
.Jace-Poison2 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Jace-Poison2 b {color:#753726; text-shadow:#753726 0px 0px 4px;}
.Jace-Poison2-b {width:361px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Jace-Poison2-header {font-family:tempus sans itc, serif; color:#753726; text-shadow:#753726 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Jace-Poison2-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Jace-Poison2 {background-color:#edd9b8; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:359px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/38/jace2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread