Roofing
[html]

Lets do it! WC: 800+ sorry its so darn long lol

Ever since Rendall was attacked by Lucifer, the monster had invaded her head with nightmares.Nightmares of him crawling into her room and into her bed, to molest her and finish the job he got so close to finishing when she last saw him. Her body responded so immediately it frightened her further. The woman tossed and turned in her sleep, hating that the males scent was still on her skin. She had tried so hard to rid herself of his scent, sometimes scrubbing herself raw on her thighs and torso. She woke up screaming every morning just before dawn and always in a cold sweat. Hating herself and Lucifer for the mess she had become.

This morning was no different, she once again woke up screaming, fearing the males breath that she imagined on her neck. Rendall got up out of her bed, knowing that it did her no good to go back to sleep. She walked into the kitchen to start up a pot of coffee, knowing that today she would need all the energy she could get, and headed into the bathing room for a bath. After a long steamy bath full of violent scrubbing and constant soap usage she decided it was no use and decided to try and ignore it today. The wolfess looked at herself in the water's reflection and shook her head at the abused woman who stared back at her. The swelling had gone down and the bruises were consumed by her fur, making them almost invisible. Her eyes though, told a different story, they were sleep deprived and had a worn-out frightened look in them. "You, my dear look terrible." she told herself.

She escaped her bath just in time for the water to be ready. Sighing tiredly she made herself a cup of the bitter drink and drank it down quickly, she would have to travel to the city's herb shop again to get some more sugar. Today, however, was the day she would be meeting up with a male from AniWaya. His name was J'adore Austral and he would be helping her to repair and build new roofs today. She smiled, happy to get out of the house that was quickly becoming her prison. She got dressed finally, packed some food for the ones arriving, and headed for the door to go meet the male at the pack borders. She quickly move over the land in her black flowing dress, but she could only move so quickly on foot. When she had finally reached the crest of the hill over looking their meeting spot the male was awaiting by his steed. He called out her name and she waved high, trying to get his attention as she smiled.

Rendall then called out to the visitor "Hello there!" and was glad to see that his journey was a safe one. Since AniWaya was a bit of a distance to travel the woman decided that she would offer hospitality to the male, she had plenty of rooms in her home and hunting had been good. Rendall approached the pair, amazed by their bold entry into pack lands, but most certainly not angry, she had been aware of the alliance forming between the two packs and welcomed any AniWayan into her homeland. "It's nice to meet you in person J'adore, I hope your journey was a well one. A very nice steed you have there, but you two must be hungry from your travel, here," She handed the male the pack,"I brought some refreshments for you, I hope you enjoy jerky. Its dry but filling." In the pack lay some large strips of dried deer and hare meat accompanied with four large apples she found in her trees and some home cooked bread, along with a small container of water. She knew well that many didn't share her taste for coffee or tea and instead of making them suffer, she went ahead and let them have water.

The blue-black woman offered a friendly smile and a handshake for the male. She wasn't sure exactly how he acted, but he seemed nice enough. He was much taller than her, (as were many) and he had rustic colored-fur with a lighter chest. She didn't take too much time to observe him, for it was rude to stare. Instead she nodded over by a tree and sat down. "Take a load off, you must be a little stiff from your ride, and I'm not sure if Jefferson or your leader has told you about your job here, but I'll go ahead and fill you in on some stuff that we've been given to do." She patted the grass next to her, not even imagining how she must have looked sparkling all bright blue and such in the sunlight, but she hoped the male didn't mind. "And while were at it, we can get to know each other a little better, after all, we are gonna be working together for a few days, so why not know a little about each other?"She chuckled and waited for the male to join her.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread