Roofing
[html]

WC:500+

Rendall returned the males charming smile, happy to have made a new friend in the midst of the high-energetic rebuilding. She chuckled as she watched the stallion stuff his face with the apples as she commented "Well he is very welcome, I'm glad to have you both as my guest for the time being." Though she was tired in her soul, her body screamed with happy energy and the thought of being distracted from...him. Rendall shook her head slightly, chasing away the panic attack that crept up on her spine, slowly she readjusted and listened, nodding with satisfaction that the male was given a little back round on their job. "Yes it will be easy from what I know, I'm told that the foundation of the barn roof has already been built so the next process for us is to fill it up with insulation and smack on some good ol' tin to keep it sturdy and protected. Plus I thought to add on a few things of my own design to help build strength in it that way it'll take more than a little blizzard to blow it down" She smiled, happy with herself at creating a little more of a sturdy, less wind-catching design for the barn.

Rendall listened with intent as the male told her about his arrival and duty in AniWaya. She had never heard of a thing called the great fire but she had never been to the pack before and noted in her mind to visit there one day. She giggled a little at the males charming smile, though she could smell his mate all over him, she knew he was just being friendly. "Well I first arrived here as a pup, but a few months later I left to travel with my brother. I have just returned about 10 months ago and have been living here as sort of a scout/ hunter for the pack. Though I really hope to achieve Nunico again. Visiting packs and learning about their ways and culture thrill me." She had achieved it once, but had not been ready for it and failed her pack, but now she hoped to be a better ambassador should the patriarch see her fit to be one.

Rendall turned her attention back to the steed as the male talked about him and his other horses, the woman herself had been dying to learn to ride and had hoped to own a mount of her own one day. "He is a fine steed indeed, I only wish to possess a horse, planting crops and working the farm as well as scouting would be much easier, but alas, I tried once and nearly had him too, but sadly he got away." She smiled, remembering how she had tried to tame the large black stallion in the meadow far from her home last winter. One day she'll get that old boy. She was bound to have him. The woman in turn smiled at the males mention of her food. "Thank you, in living with my brother I learned a lot skills that are key to my life here in the Valley." Finally she stretched out, ready to get over to the ranch. "Well whenever you and Quera are ready and rested I'll show you guys over to the ranch, it's not to far from here just a couple of miles. I can show you my cabin on the way." She stood up and offered a hand to the man, giving him a friendly smile.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread