Roofing
[html]

Sorry this took forever WC:588

The female laughed as the wolf commented on his horse, a fine animal indeed. She enjoyed seeing the relationship between wolf and horse so fondly passionate and tightly knitted together.Rendall listened intently as the male talked of his family and Ani Waya, she began to walk, nodding to him that she was listening as they made their way deeper into the valley."Give your brother my condolences, I know that it is hard to live life without a mate when the world around you seems to be finding it's own." Her heart sunk at her own words, knowing very well of her own fate here in the pack. Though she felt uncontained happiness for those who have found their pairs, she did understand the bitter nights of laying next to an open space. Especially since the only thing that showed interest in her was a complete monster.

Even the mere thoguht of the black creature made Rendall's fear strike up with a discusting smell, and her stomach lurched dangerously close to vomitting. She closed her eyes for a moment, looking away from J'adore, and thought about her brother, her mother, Noah...and suddenly her stomach stopped and her fear resided back into the box she kept it locked up in inside her mind. Rendall gave an apologetic look to the spaniard "Forgive my moment, they come and go from time to time, I guess it's all one could do after an encounter with Lucifer." Why lie to memebrs of a pack that were our brothers now? Rendall knew she could trust the male. So instead of lingering on the fact she enveloped herself in the talk of Ani Waya. How enthralling it sounded like. "I would much like to visit Ani Waya sometime, it sounds exciting yet peaceful."

Her most interest peaked at the mention of the horse trader, "Perhaps I will be able to offer a good trade for a fair mare to help me out around here. If your mate would not mind I would enjoy your company very much so, I dont know that area very well. So what is this trader called? I would very much like to meet them soon, with summer coming on and all I would most certainly love the help tending to crops." The idea excited her, she had been working plans to build a stable since her encounter with the large stallion. Though she curbed her enthusiam for later, instead she led the way up the trail towards her house. As they peaked over the hill she pointed out the nice-sized cabin at the egde of the trees. "There is my home, if you need anything in the way of accomidations feel free to find your way there."

Rendall gave the spaniard a brilliant smile, she was proud of her home, it was an old, run-down, forgotten place that was to the point of being condemmed. Now, it stood strong and proud, and as fine as ever. "However, where we are traveling today is out more north of here. It wont be too long of a travel." She continued on past her home and up towards the trail leading to mirror lakes and the ranch."Life here in the valley is fairly, well normal for us I guess, wolves here either live in dens or cabins, we haven't had much of customs or traditions except for the occasional holiday." Though her life lacked many of the unique traditions she saw in many families, she was happy with her simple life.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread