Roofing
[html]

No problem!

J'adore smiled, 'I shall'. It was sad, J'adore had lost his own mate perhaps not in such a harsh way as Leon had, and J'adore was now happily re-mated, but both had suffered. Leon must have found it harder though, with a girl pup to look after also. A breif wave of his hand told the woman before him that there was nothing to apologise for, 'I have heard of him'.He sensed it was not something she wanted to speak about, so he quickly turned his attention was turned to her next comment, 'It is, and I would happily invite you over for lunch, though you may prefer to eat it raw'. He smiled slyly at his joke, 'Though I suppose if you would like to risk it I'm sure I could dig out the sack of paella I have hidden somwhere'. When she spoke about Mizu's opinion about her visit, he nodded, 'Mizu would not mind, she'd enjoy it I think'. Mizu was a very open person, well as of recently so it was an intelligent guess. He went on to speak of the trader, 'It's a company really, based mainly in the carribean. But there is a trader that travels up into Canada to sell the more hard stock'. He smiled, again patting 'Quera's neck, 'Quera wasn't from the 'hardy' stock, but he's gotten on fine'.'Quera was built for speed and agility, so J'adore, at first, felt guilty riding him through the snow and rain. But the cremello coped fine. 'They guy you want is, Tercero. He's tall, thickly built, dark colours. He looks fierce but he's dedicated to his work and will fine you a perfect horse. I met him when I needed some tack for 'Quera'.

J'adore listened quitely to the woman as she herself spoke, uttering a soft, 'Cool', when she gestured to her cabin. 'So, what do you guys need doing over here exactly?' J'adore asked stroking 'Quera as steed and master walked along side each other. 'Quera can help too I suppose, if you've got any rope hidden around here, I can fashion him a harness and get him to pull logs or whatever. He's got some good muscle on him'. J'adore was sure he could persude the cremello stallion to pull his weight around for the good of both packs. He usually didn't mind hard work as long as he was rewarded afterwards, which made J'adore's work life a whole lot easier.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread