time like pennies in a jar
[html]

Denver's smirk broke into a grin; Eris questioned his loyalty. He supposed she should, if she were leading something great. If he were ever granted a kingdom, he would protect it fiercely as well. The mutt's icy eyes narrowed, ivory teeth showing briefly as he chuckled.

"Miss Eris," he began slowly, taking a swift, shallow breath, "the kick's m'favorite part," he joked, his voice low, nearly seductive. Denver was nearly sure that her variety of spice was just what he needed.

At the mention of blood, his expression fell slightly. The shaggy man did not enjoy having his own blood spilled. Anyone else's blood, sure, but his? Exhaling through his nose and turning his head and gaze to the sea once again, he considered this. Pale hands rose slowly to sit on his clothed hips, and he turned to face her fully. He hoped it was worth it all.

Denver lowered his head slightly, wide eyes looking up at her as he rose, hungrily, taking a half-step nearer. "M'am, I can do whatever you need'a me," he decided with a purr, "s'long as y'all can do the same for me, 'n keep that spice flowin'." Denver knew she was right; he was often dissatisfied. But his body and mind both hungered for that foreign, exotic aura that she carried. She projected something great; he needed to be a part of it. He had to follow her.

<style type="text/css">
.castleground-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.castleground b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6bc86; letter-spacing:1px}
.castleground p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.castleground {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2b2217; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/j0zd3b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e865d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #1c140e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
  • OOC Ending: ERIS R KIDNAP DENVER AND TAKES HIM HOME. <3

Messages In This Thread