Wandering
Lola stirred slightly in her sleep when Naniko rustled in the grass next to her. After a few more moments, Lola's eyes fluttered open and she once again became aware of her surroundings. Her head snapped up to the presence looming over her. The sight made her stand up, and become alert. Naniko looked down upon her as Lola dipped her head and let her tail down to show respect to the stranger, before assuming her optime form. As soon as she stood tall in front of Naniko, she averted her eyes and then waited for Naniko to speak.
"You are new," the commanding luperci said in a mild tone, looking down upon Lola.
"Yes," she replied, "My name is Lola." Naniko looked Lola up and down, deciding how she felt about the new addition to her pack.
"Mine is Naniko, I am the leader of this pack. You will do," as Naniko ended her sentence, she moved past Lola and continued on her original way. Lola stood, slightly stunned that she had been speaking to the leader of the pack. She turned to look at Naniko and was almost relieved to see that she seemed to have lost interest in her. After Naniko was quite a ways away, but still visible, Lola followed, interested to see where she was headed.

Messages In This Thread