to plant a seed
[html]

thank you for joining! and i totally apologize for a lack of beefy post on my part >___>

Felix was not one of religion, he had no god to worship or offer sacrifices to. He killed for himself and lived for himself, nothing more and nothing less than what he felt was nescessary. Felix usually lived on the bare minimum, because that was what he was used to. He didn't need to kill large prey because he hated leftovers, and often just killed deer and rabbits on his own. Living the life of a loner had its own responsibilities, which were to take care of himself. Did he miss having a family? Sure, although he felt that he was grown enough to live without them. But having a family of sorts gave him a bigger sense of living, other than just surviving. Maybe that was what he was missing.

He heard the crackling of bones, like when he shifted, around him. His eyes darted around, locking on the figure of a sable woman, one he had never laid eyes on before. His eyes looked down to the rabbit, which still twitched, without the movement of his head. He would take his attention to the woman in a moment. He reached over to pull the arrow out of the tree and grab the rabbit by its bleeding neck. He made sure to snap the vertabrae, ending the rodent's suffering as he looked back up to reply to the woman with a head nod and a huff of his own. He approached carefully, still gripping the rabbit's neck in his hand.

<style>
.felix .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#b06c43; }
.felix p {padding:5px 22px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.felix b {color:#ede3e8; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia; }
.felix {background-color:#07080b; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... xtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9f8f95; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
.felix-border {width:460px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread