Traps and Crafts
"Your in luck Saxif. I already got the twine and saplings to start making your hut. I'll show you how to tie the wood together," Shiloh said with a smile. She wasn't used to people touching her and smiled at Saxif's soft caring touch. She gave her hand a soft squeeze before pulling away and hugging her. "We will be friends for as long as I am alive. I know you won't judge me no matter what happens," she smiled and pulled away before grabbing two pieces of wood and the twine she had brought to the spot close by. She sat on a rock and started tying the would together, pulling them tightly and making sure there were no gaps. "Come here Saxif. Let me teach you how to tie the wood together so it doesn't fall apart," she said softly asking for the woman to sit down next to her.

"Here." she said handing Saxif some twine and some wood. "You take then knot and go under like this and over and pull it and repeat it on the next piece like this," she demonstrated on the next piece of wood. She smiled and hoped the huntress was a quick learner. She wanted to at least get a wall up and she was going to show Saxif how to build off the hut she was going to make. The ground was flat and a good place to have a hut. The rock she was on would be a good butchering stone and there was a lot of space for smoking and drying meat. She hoped Saxif liked where she had chosen and planned to make the hut in about a day, maybe two.

Messages In This Thread