the sound and the fury
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#takbook {width:506px; height:695px; margin:auto; margin-top:0px; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 195200.gif); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.takbooktext {width:410px; margin-top:50px; margin-left:72px; background:none; padding:0px; overflow-y:auto; height:343px;}
.takbooktext p {text-align:justify; margin:0px; line-height:15px;}
</style>

Tak had never been a part of any pack other than the one he had been born into and was very unfamiliar with what exactly would be considered right and wrong. Still, he assumed it was safe to be around a pack so long as one wasn't trespassing and therefore was not alarmed when a female approached him from the other side of the invisible line that separated free lands from claimed ones. He immediately set his knife down so as not to seem threatening and stood to meet her, though he bowed his head in respect before speaking.

"Hello, I'm Tak an der Ruhr," he began, his eyes looking beyond the woman towards whatever this "Inferni" was, though he saw nothing that was much different from the rest of the woods he'd been roaming about for the past few days. "I'm new to the area and am unfamiliar with Inferni, or any other packs for that matter," he said with a smile, trying to see what path the conversation was going to take. He wasn't really seeking entry into the pack, but he was curious to know more about it. "I hope I've not trespassed," he added as an afterthought, trying to make himself seem as harmless as possible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread