the sound and the fury
[html]

occgoodnessss

'No, you have not. At least not yet' Io said firmly. 'As I said, this is Inferni. We only accept coyotes. or half breeds. no less'. Least he had respect, Io had picked up on this fairly quickly and it almost brought a smile to her face. 'See these skulls?' Io asked as she gestured to the hundreds to either side of her. 'They are wolf skulls, along with the skulls of anything else we find'. She paused with a sly smile. 'I trust we have not put you off just yet'.

It would be a same if they had. But it was Inferni's culture, if he could not handle that, he was not worthy of a place here. Though Io did not know if he was even worthy blood status wise. 'I know of a few packs around here. My brother is a art of one revolving around art, or something. There is another one, Dahlia de Mai, though I warn you we have been rivals of theirs for quite some time, longer than I have been here'.

Io was not very social when it came down to strangers. They were always treated with the kind of care one would take with a black mamba or a similarly nasty animal. At least until they were deemed safe.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread