a bell ringing through the wind-blown trees
[html]

I thought I had posted here, I even remember what I wrote Sad

Liliana greeted him warmly, and Dawali returned the greeting with a smile on his face. It was, truly, hard to know how much you missed familiar faces until they returned to you. Nayati's voice rang, and Dawali smirked. So, they had returned to make jokes of his boredom, had they? The Chief was instantly amused at Nayati's remark, and moved his arm around in a wave, emphasizing what he spoke of as he replied in a humorous voice. "Ah well, you know at least one of us has to think about decoration, eh?". It had nothing to do with the fact he was bored beyond belief. Nothing at all.

His attention turned to Liliana again and she spoke with enthusiasm about his home. Just as he felt homesickness tug a little at his heart, his feeling was replaced by curiosity at her mention of news. News of the tribe? His family perhaps? His daughters? His ears perked as he waited, and he'd been so narrow in his line of thought, thinking only about the Great Tribe, that he was truly surpised when she revealed the news not long after. But what glorious news they were! He glanced at her stomach as he grinned broadly, reprimanding himself for not noticing the change in her scent. "Really?" Was he not a medic, after all? She carried some signs, but they were vague. Still, he should have seen them. Looking from Nayati to Liliana, beaming, he wasn't entirely certain what to do with his arms. "That's great! Since when have you known?" His hands moved in less elegant patterns than usual, in reality eager to hug them both and touch her stomach. He contended himself to sit on his chair and talk eagerly instead, ears very pointed and his eyes very much alive.

<style>
.dawaligohomeooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.dawaligohome p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dawaligohome b {color:#462e10; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dawaligohome {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#885f2d; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.dawaligohomeinner{background-color:#FFDA8F; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... alitab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread