a bell ringing through the wind-blown trees
[html]

WC:231 OOC: Rawr I <3 you two Big Grin

The look on Dawali’s face was all that Liliana needed for an approval of her and Nayati’s pups, of course she had no doubt they wouldn’t be approved of, they were a mated pair after all and quite old enough to take care of children. She was glowing when he spoke, knowing he was wondering when she would have them. She wondered herself, she didn’t know much about being pregnant at all.

“I really just found out yesterday. I am so glad to be here though and be able to have them. I was hoping you would be the one to help with the birth,

She said quietly. She was still shy somewhat, and she knew what it meant for him to help with the birth, but she knew that Nayati didn’t really birth children much himself and she knew this is something he would want too, even if they did not discuss it She knew the excitement would die down and Nayati would have to give his own news up soon, but she was happy that Dawali was excited. She wanted him to do the ceremony for whatever it was that needed doing, she knew there was one but never delved into it, but she would come time, because she was here and pregnant, and she didn’t want any bad luck to befall her children.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread