a bell ringing through the wind-blown trees
[html]

Nayati's relationship with their Kalona was a close one and he did not even think twice about making such jokes with the Amara. If they were still back in the Great Tribe the hunter would never have deigned to take such a casual and friendly tone with the Chief, but this was not the Great Tribe and his relationship with Dawali went back much further than when this tribe had taken its roots and the elder wolf had risen to such eminence. The Utina had known Dawali his whole life and could not imagine losing the easy manner that they took with one another. The pale male laughed heartily and loud at the Chief's comment. "I suppose so yes. I have no knack for such things." No one would accuse the Gadui Kanati as having an eye for interior decoration.

It was obviously a great surprise to Dawali to hear the news of their upcoming parenthood, but no doubt his mind had been focused on hearing news directly about or from the Great Tribe and not something so personal from the pair. It had not been anything they had particularly planned, but neither of them regretted what had come about at all. "And she just informed me this morning when we woke." The Gadui Kanati nodded in assent with his mate's request. "We would both be honored if you helped bring our pups into the world." There was not another soul he would rather have that station; he trusted Dawali completely as he trusted no other when it came to such things.

<style type="text/css">
.nayat_prof01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayat_prof01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayat_prof01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayat_prof01 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1421/nayati01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread