a bell ringing through the wind-blown trees
[html]

Hello! I am Marit, I am quite slow and I write short posts. Let me know if you do not want to keep this thread, I feel really bad ><
#333 <-- holy post is holy

He chuckled warmly at his friend, the edges of his eyes curled as his skin wrinkled with his smile. Oh, it was great to have them back. This fact paled in comparison to the news the couple was sharing with him, though, and his smile only broadened further as they continued to explain. It warmed him in so many ways to know that his close friends were going to make such a life for themselves in his tribe; who would have thought? Again and again, pups were born into the tribe, and it was a relly good sign that his tribe was healthy and faring well. But most of his joy came from his relationship to these two. It was as if he was becoming an uncle again and again when puppies arrived at the tribe from one source or another. To learn of further additions to the family of AniWaya was certainly great news!

His smile died down a little when Nayati asked his question, but it broadened again quickly. He was surprised, but more than happy to help them with the tasks at hand. Perhaps he should not have been surprised, as he was the main medic of the tribe, but it felt much more like a couple of friends asking him to do it, than tribesmembers asking their Priest. Quite high on his emotions, Dawali threw his hands out to his sides and shook his head. "Well I—" he started. "But of course!" Still smiling, he bounced and reached for Liliana's hand and shook it, as if she was too fragile to recieve the embrace he wanted to share with both of them. She was not so fragile yet, far from it - he could barely discern any physical evidence of their news, after all. "I'm not really sure what to say" he said, calming down a little. "We need to equip your hut, obviously!" His hand moved to point towards his large stack of unused blankets in the corner.

<style>
.dawaligohomeooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.dawaligohome p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dawaligohome b {color:#462e10; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dawaligohome {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#885f2d; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.dawaligohomeinner{background-color:#FFDA8F; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... alitab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread