a bell ringing through the wind-blown trees
[html]

OOC: sorry for horrible crappy stupd idelay, and you guys can skip any posts i have from here on out, I may make one or two, but I think Liliana will be in her own little world XD

Liliana was happy and feeling warm, this was why she love AniWaya, most of the wolves here were warm to one another and their leader was kind, caring and always thinking about the needs of the pack. She smiled, but said little more, she was in a dreamy thought of little ones running around her hut, and of them growing up, though she was in no hurry for such a thing. Dawali’s hands resting on her brought her from her daydream and she smiled, and couldn’t help feeling happy he had accepted. She loved the man as a brother, and a leader, but leader most of all. She knew that Nayati and him were both like brothers and she knew that he would be just as happy about Dawali’s answer. She looked at the blankets, the poor man had too much time on his hands these days. She smiled more warmly at the mention of Equipping the hut. They would need to do so that was sure. Their hut was big enough to hold puppies now but it was still made for the two …. at least for now.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dfcab4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a6a19a; }
.LilianaUtina04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina04 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#a6a19a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #efe5da; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina04-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina04-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5d5d5c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread