Teach me what mother won't
[html]
no worries about short xD but i have to say that Silvano is on the floor and not on a chair ;x

Even as his question escaped his lips, someone came to answer his musings. He turned his head and saw his aunt on his mother's side coming toward him, countering his question with one of her own. She seemed stiff to him but that could have been her old injuries making her life a misery. Silvano rose slowly from the floor as she came ever closer. He picked up the books and tucked them into the crook of his arm as he answered her, "Well, there is to me." Silvano straightened at Ghita, smiling mildly at her. "I mean, I don't really know any other than family so I don't have the experience in regards to that," he said as he shook his head slightly. Silvano was over a year old already and he still did not know a single girl that was really outside of his family yet. Or really felt like he would.

Silvano scoffed a little at the thought his brother would deign to talk to him about girls and the mysterious they hid. Books told him plenty, though they were about the humans but how different could they possibly be? "Gotham? Pft, I don't think he much cares for me, or at least I don't think so, since he's never home and probably screwing around somewhere. I'm happy enough here. I dunno, I don't think Gotham would tell me anything nice, though." Silvano cocked his head at his aunt, realizing that she would know the mysterious female gender, being one of course. "So is there a big deal about girls, Aunty?" he asked, gesturing with his hands as his Italian heritage was want to do. "Qual è il mistero?"

<style type="text/css">
.pen b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c8072; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pen .ooc {text-align:center; font-style:italic; padding:10px 35px 0px 35px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 21px;margin:0px;}
.pen {width:420px;border:1px solid #000;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... riting.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:355px;background-color:#564636;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, serif;font-size:13px;line-height:14px;color:#c3b4a1;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread