Teach me what mother won't
[html]
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2166/ghitattm9.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: Hah! I fail so hardcore. I totally read it as he sat in a chair. -.- Go Kiki. Fixed that. <3

A smile colored her face as she listened to her nephew's problem. He was confused as far as young women went, expecting some sort of mystery in them. Perhaps there was, at least to a young man. His aunt's hands moved to rest upon her hips, blue eyes searching the ceiling as she tried to think of answers to his train of thought. Her contemplation was broken by his scoff, and his small rant about his elder brother. It seemed Gotham didn't spend much time with his siblings; this didn't surprise the boy's aunt, as she saw little of her dark nephew herself. Of course, the idea that Gotham did not like Silvano left Ghita shocked: "Of course Gotham cares for you, Silvano! He's your family, and he loves you as much as any of us do." She firmly believed that, regardless of how one treated the family about them, that all members of a lineage that grew up together felt love for one another. If one of her children, or any of her nieces and nephews, had said the word 'hate' — or even 'dislike' — in regards to a member of the Marino-Sadira-Knight family, Ghita was sure she would have slapped them.

One hand waved arbitrarily as Silvano asked what the mystery was, letting out a brilliant laugh at the notion that there was any mystery at all! "Nessun mistero. I don't know what men believe to be so mysterious, but maybe I am not your normal woman, so maybe I don't see these 'mysteries'." She gave a grunt and sat upon the floor of the hall, letting her legs stretch out before her. "You're how old now? A year, yes? I wouldn't be worrying about girls so much. You have plenty of time for girls." Her hands rubbed at the scar tissue at her knee while she spoke.

Of course, this wasn't what he had wanted to hear, and Ghita felt a bit guilty for taking away what allure he might have had; she didn't want to rain on his parade, after all. "I guess there are some differences in boys and girls. At least as far as getting their attention, you understand." The nod she gave caused her hair to fall out of place and into her line of sight. "Your zia has to admit, she doesn't really know what sort of mysteries you were expecting, dear."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread