Teach me what mother won't
[html]
300+
baha happens xD I mean I've read the dumbest things in my day

Silvano shrugged at his aunt defending his brother. It was more that Gotham was getting to be old enough that he really had little reason to hang around his younger brother, and really wanted to be out and about causing a ruckus of his own. Silvano did not hate his brother at all, but he was just not terribly close to him now. So he did not much care either way what Gotham did, since it was all harmless and victimless. "And I love my brother, but we're as close friend-wise as a tartaruga e uno squalo." The Sadira youth rolled his eyes slightly, watching as his aunt sat herself down on the floor as he had moments before. Without a word of complaint, the Dreamer sat himself back down on the ground beside her. His eyes saw the way she rubbed at her scarred knee. Did it ache?

The youth shrugged slightly at Ghita. "I dunno, Zia, I think you're pretty mysterious to me," he joked, smiling sheepishly at her. But when she told him he ought not worry about girls, he gave a slight laugh. "Then when do I start to worry about girls? I know Mama wants some grandkids eventually. And well, I don't know when Cambi is gonna have any," he said, joking about his older sister light heartedly. He loved his sisters and felt closer to them than he did to his one brother. Amata was single, but so was everyone else in his litter. So maybe he really shouldn't worry at all. Was he really even concerned? "Ah, Zia, but I'm not concerned, I just want to be prepared for the day when I meet a girl who I'm not related to." He seemed to be in a joking mood, for whatever reason; there were more jokes in his three minutes talking to Ghita than on some days.

Silvano tapped the books on the ground beside him. "Well, I always read about women who are just alluring.. or just have a sense of the mystic about them. Seducenti donne misteriose. But I know that no girl I know is like that. Like, Parker is just cute, but not alluring. Arty.. Arty doesn't come off as any of those either. No one does to me." He paused, looking up at the ceiling as he rested his head on the wall behind him. "What did Jazper think of you when he met you?"

<style type="text/css">
.pen b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c8072; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pen .ooc {text-align:center; font-style:italic; padding:10px 35px 0px 35px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 21px;margin:0px;}
.pen {width:420px;border:1px solid #000;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... riting.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:355px;background-color:#564636;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, serif;font-size:13px;line-height:14px;color:#c3b4a1;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread