Teach me what mother won't
[html]
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2166/ghitattm9.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

She was glad to hear he loved his brother, for she would have been sorely disappointed if that were not the case. Of course he loved Gotham, she expected no less, and it pleased her to hear it in his own voice. She understood the problem though — as children grew up, they grew apart, from not only their siblings but also their parents. A sympathetic light entered her eyes as she watched him take a seat beside her on the hallway floor. He shrugged, and as he spoke in joking terms with the most charming, sheepish smile, his Zia Ghita reached out to pat his shoulder. He was still young, not even old enough to father children, and it made her all the more willing to try and ease his troubled mind. When did he start to worry? Yes, Savina wanted her grandchildren, and she wondered if Cambria would ever be a mother, but she didn't feel it was right for young Silvano to set his mother's desires so firmly on his shoulders just yet.

"Your mama would never want you to worry before it was time, I promise you this." Perhaps it wasn't true, but she wanted to offer him a bit more reprieve from his disconcerting thoughts. Of course, his mood seemed light, not uneasy at all; he continued to give joking phrases in regards the situation. He tapped the books beside him and spoke of alluring women, seducenti donne misteriose, and she felt an unfamiliar heat rise in her cheeks. This certainly wasn't what she was expecting her nephew to have been thinking about.

She cleared her throat, readying herself for an explanation. "Parker and Artemis are your sisters; you aren't supposed to find them alluring. It is very strange to find a sibling to be that, you understand?" It didn't concern her that he felt Parker to be cute, for she knew Savina had raised her children well. Her tail thudded gently against the ground as she tried to think of more to tell him; the whole subject was awkward for the Marino woman, and made moreso when the subject of Jazper was brought up. An uncomfortable little titter escaped her jaws. "Jazper? I don't know what he thought at first; we couldn't talk to each other." She remembered the first time she'd seen Jazper, her dark knight who had helped her through so much. She hadn't spoken more than a few words of English, and he spoke no Italian. This, of course, hadn't stopped their relationship from growing — shortly after their meeting, as she was learning to shift from four legs to two, they became parents.

Her hands were rubbed together before her body with some force. "I think the best place for you to meet girls who aren't a cousin or a sister would be by visiting the other packs. Or even looking around here; there has to be someone you don't know here. Someone...seducente e misterioso."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread