Teach me what mother won't
[html]
300+
Don't worry! <3

Silvano rolled his eyes at his aunt, still a little bit unnerved by her words. To love a sibling in a way that was not natural to family? That seemed beyond unacceptable. The youth knew his sisters were pretty, but that was entirely from a logical and objective point of view, not from a male view. He knew, as he was supposed to, that they could definitely attract a lover (as Cambria already had), but it would never be him. His love for his family was just that; nothing to go beyond family. Platonic love. "Zia, I think you're being a little bit too harsh on yourself. I'm sure you could collect an entire retinue of eligible bachelors if you so wanted," he joked lightly, knowing his family was hardly old. He was just young in comparison. "I'm just not sure how Zio would like that one. Probably not at all."

Speaking of Jazper, Ghita continued on about their early relationship, but she never addressed if that man had done something stupid. Silvano furrowed his brows as his aunt turned away from him, concern fluttering on his face. But then she turned back and the youth shifted his features to something more neutral. It seemed like Jazper had done something stupid that his aunt did not really want to talk about. "I'm sure he thinks fondly of you, Zia. I mean, why else would he stay if he did not? I'm sure it's all positive," he offered, knowing instinctively that the man did care for his mate, and that he was too honorable to just dislike her and still stay with her. That was just cruel to do to any woman. There was no nobility to stay with her and hate her all the meanwhile.

Suddenly the youth gave a soft laugh. Rush into messes? Did she know who she was talking to? Silvano did not rush! At least not like that. "Oh, please, Zia. That's mean. It's like you don't know me at all. I don't think anyone will be rushing at me in the library. If anything, I have plenty of weapons in there to beat off girls." Oh, but if only he had even a single girl rushing at him.

<style type="text/css">
.pen b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c8072; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pen .ooc {text-align:center; font-style:italic; padding:10px 35px 0px 35px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 21px;margin:0px;}
.pen {width:420px;border:1px solid #000;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... riting.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:355px;background-color:#564636;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, serif;font-size:13px;line-height:14px;color:#c3b4a1;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread