Im at your borders, stealing your secrets
(honestly I never noticed myself ooc, I just knew that he might have known of the bible, but in Saluce’s defense he’s at the infamous borders of inferni, which could very well mean his last night so that act and even reciting last rights would be plausible for a practicing catholic. Also sorry was kinda all over the place on this post ><))

Saluce watched his reaction with interest, he felt himself beginning to bristle in response to the lupus coyote or whatever it was he was since he was truly just a mutt in his eyes. But what surprised him was his reaction to the cross, Saluce had practiced this faith since childhood and he had yet to meet anyone over here that new of the bible. Saluce let his flood of emotions roll over like a tide as his eyes looked at the cross and other charms hanging from the man’s neck.

He skipped over everything that had been said as he spoke “You know of our lord and father?” his voice replaced with curiosity and almost wonder. Saluce was no racist and he didn’t hate anyone because of the gene’s they carried, he just generally hated everyone equally, but how could he hate someone that at the moment seemed to be of the same faith as him.

But he had offered some insight into Conor’s past and he couldn’t overlook it as much as he wanted to at least try to talk with someone about their own faith, and it was probably too late for that even now. “That’s what I guessed. Seems the excuse for an alpha was hiding things from us all. From what I heard his father started the same way…” it was interesting how Saluce dealt with the man before him. He was not intimidated at all by him, even his aggression, that glint that spoke of years of battle, maybe because Saluce feared no one, hard to say but he almost treated his hostility by ignoring it and responding like he was conversing in a normal conversation.

Messages In This Thread