Im at your borders, stealing your secrets
[html]

+3It's okay! I list his things in his profile, for future reference.

Scintilla, where Gabriel had been given his cross, was made up of all sorts of mongrels. Most were coyotes and dogs, for wolves did not venture that far south without invasion on their mind. He had heard rumors of other faiths springing up throughout the land, and some sounded like downright fantasy. In one, a pack of wolves who followed the Man-Jesus was slaughtered by one woman. In another, a giant of a wolf had slaughtered a cult who killed members alive. He had scoffed at these. This was why finding a wolf who knew the gesture only surprised him slightly. Our Lord. In many ways, the idea of sharing his faith with a wolf revolted him.

The wolf was right to show little fear—Gabriel was incapable of doing much in his current state. Ezekiel, high on the hill, was the true danger. Still, it showed he was either brave or incredibly stupid. “Yes,” Gabriel said flatly. “I know God.” He did not use the phrase unintentionally. Gabriel heard the Voice of God. He would not admit this to a wolf, though. Even his children did not know of such a thing. “And I knew Haku as well. He is dead now, as he should have been years ago. Your pack deserved what it got for allowing him to gain power. It is a shame your whole forest didn’t burn.” There was no mercy within him for Dahlia. Had he the power, Gabriel would have seen to it that no one made it out alive. Total war was not an unknown, nor unwelcomed, concept to the former Aquila. “His son was no better. He raped one of my nieces.” Halo’s name was not spoken, for Gabriel did not intend to shame her before a wolf. “You should be happy he’s gone.”

<style>
.mel-crosstxt-box {background-image:url(http://imgur.com/D0dTU.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:237px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.mel-crosstxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.mel-crosstxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.mel-crosstxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.mel-crosstxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mel-crosstxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread