Im at your borders, stealing your secrets
(I'm the worlds worst at updating my profile ><)

Saluce crossed his arms as the man still hostile continued on his rant. True Haku had been allowed to live for way to long from everything he had heard. But Conor was another story; the news of him raping a girl in Inferni seemed almost out of character. His eyebrow arched in surprise, this was news to him. But it was obvious, if Haku was his father that the man named Conor could have started to follow down the same path. So it shouldn’t have surprised him but it did and he could feel the heat of anger starting to push through his exterior.

“He’ll die one way or the other, either by my hand or by someone else’s that’s for sure,” he spat out his demeanor instantly changing. Rape wasn’t something Saluce could excuse, the warrior had done many things in his life but that was the lowest of the low. There was no patching up any type of relationship with Inferni it seemed to him now as clear as it had ever been.

Then his attention turned back to the man. His anger clearly written across his frame but he didn’t allow it to boil up and fester out toward him. Saluce was too good of a man to provoke him, and he was clearly not an idiot either.

“You have any idea where he might have gone?” if he had raped his niece, there could have been a birth from it. It may give him a way to go, information to go on. Something so this dog could be put down. If that was all he would offer though it would go a long way in his hunt for the man. While Saluce didn’t have any love for this pack, he respected the both of them enough that he would linger much longer.

Messages In This Thread