Im at your borders, stealing your secrets
He guessed this little meeting had been about as well as he gathered it would be. Conor’s family had been a constant nemesis to this man and he probably had every right to be bitter about it, but Saluce himself was not a part of that mess. But still it made his hackles rise as his blue eyes looked down at the crippled half-blood below him. Everyone had a shadow within them, without evil there was no good, and Saluce knew his temper very well. The look of utter contempt shown through his menacing stature. No paw stepped forward and no limb moved, he’d respect the invisible border between them for now. But if there would be threats than let there be threats.

“Friendship is not what I came to find. Talitha made Inferni’s intentions perfectly clear with her little visit a few days ago. Condemn the innocent, such… Righteous ambitions, Truth is what I wanted to find, and if what you have said is true, then I’ll purge his lineage from this earth myself.”

He mounted his horse then teeth flashing as anger boiled within him. Oh how he’d love to relapse right now, love to rend some flesh. Old ways die hard, and the behemoth wasn’t a man who never forgot the monster he could be.

“There will never be peace as long as sins of those before us are hung over the heads of the innocent.” The horse was given a swift nudge as it was urged forward away from the demon’s lands. He didn’t out right say it but his body language said as much, given the chance, Saluce would have out right attempted to kill him.

Messages In This Thread