We Share a Job.. What Else?
sorry for the wait!

Mizu didn't have to wait long until she was approached by a female. Her greeting was kind and warm. "Yes, I'm Mizu! I sure am ready!" Mizu naturally assumed that the female was Angelique. "What shall we do first?" Mizu stood up, her blue tipped tail was wagging furiously and her eyes were shining bright. She was glad that she was finally getting to help in the lands of Phoenix Valley.

Mizu thought it quite ironic that the pack that she had moved to to be with J'adore was in an alliance with the pack where she had considered joining. She smiled and walked towards Angelique. "How are you doing today?" She wanted to strike up some conversation but didn't exactly know what to say. She didn't know what they were going to do either. She honestly didn't really mind, she would do anything as long as she was capable of doing it.

A giggle floated through her mind. Mizu was capable of doing ANYTHING! She giggled to herself again. She could be so cocky sometimes. She focused her thoughts back on the woman in front of her. "So your a medic too?" Mizu shook with delight. She had only really met only two others that were also medics. Lots of people have lost interest in the past few years of being a true medic. Not many people even cared about what herbs or medicines would do for them. All they wanted was something to make the pain go away, not really even caring what the herb was.

Mizu smiled, trotting happily towards the barn. ”We better get started!” She giggled happily and stopped short as she turned around to see if Angelique was following her. She waited for a moment. She giggled again. She felt so bubbly and alive! Meeting new people always excited her and since she was out of her depression she loved it all the more. She couldn’t stop her body from shaking happily. She felt like a little puppy that was about to venture outside for the first time.

She laughed and looked through her bag, wanting to do anything that would help calm her down. She felt so giddy and the feelings wouldn’t go away. ”Sorry, I’m just really excited for some reason!” She laughed, hoping the other female didn’t think that she was strange or anything. She just was happy. There was so much to do!

Messages In This Thread