We Share a Job.. What Else?
"I don't blame your excitement. I too am excited! Its not everyday you get to work with someone from another pack you know! So todays plan is to rebuild the roof on the barn. I have the poles necessary for the fencing and the like, but this horse will need to help us drag them which is why I brought her. I think once we finish that we can start on the fencing."

Angel smiled as she made the horse go by the old building where some of the old fencing still sat and dismounted. Once done she tied the horse to the old fence posting and used the ladder that was on the side of the house, that she had brought some time earlier for this project, and climbed to the roof to inspect it. The roof was simple straw thatching and would be easy to replace. Plus it was wet enough so they would be able to patch the holes with mud and then cover it once more with more straw.

Remembering her previous questions Angel smiled and climbed back down the ladder. "Looks like the roof just needs a re-thatching and patching of holes with mud. And yes! I am a Medic too. A more advanced one but nonetheless skilled for it. How about yourself? You a medic or you training for it?" the woman asked as she stood there with a hand on her hip. Some of the tools needed for thatching would be in the shed but she wanted to finish this portion of the conversation before heading off. It was just how she worked she assumed.

Messages In This Thread