Something To Tell
"Yes m'am." He quited himself and just enjoyed being close to his loving and caring mother. Several content sighs escaped his lips before he answered her question. "Whatever you care to tell me. Tüm kulaklar kulüpler, I'm all ears." He smiled. He loved to talk in his native tounge, Aylar didn't understand it so he always repeated the phrase or sentance in the language that she could understand.

Aslan nodded his head, "Hmm.. Yes you do know lots about me... but I don't think you know everything.." He took a breath, [b]"I am sure though that there is not much else for you to know, the other things are times that I could not remember.." The rememberance of Aslan's mother came back, if only for a few moments, "Anne told me that the night I was born I opened my eyes... If that were true then I would have been able to see things and remember things..." He let out a shaky sigh, "It is now that I belive that Anne was just saying that, to make me feel special maybe." He shook away his thoughts and blinked back a few tears.. "Anyway.. what ever you want to tell me.. I will listen.. and if you do not want to tell me anything, then that is fine too."

Messages In This Thread