Something To Tell
[html]

We should have a Galileo-Aslan thread Smile also shall we end this soon?

Io frowned softly, stroking the boy's head, she did not know how to answer his question. 'Because' she said, settling on an answer. 'He is a bad influence, they way he lives his life is too loose and fast to be healthy. But that does not mean I do not love him'. Resting a hand on the ground and playing with the grass, Io considered giving Aslan information of where to find him, perhaps it would be best. 'My brother's name is Galileo, he spoke of joining a pack named Cercatori d'Arte. I am sure he has stuck to his word and joined'. He always was stubborn, Io thought. 'I will permit you to go and visit him if you wish, since he is family'. She patted her son's head. 'You need a male influence in your life, Sarajevo knows things but he does not know the things your uncle knows'.

Pulling herself into a standing position, Io dusted the dry earth from her tail and feathered parts of her pelt and spole again, 'Come Aslan, we shall go home and I will teach you. And then you can clean up while I do some things, okay?'

<style type="text/css">
.io-motherly b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1b1b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-motherly .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#827d7d;}
.io-motherly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.io-motherly {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#484545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/J7ZB3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1b1b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d6b6b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread