The sea clears all
[html]
I was feeling bold in this post, so excuse Noss's sudden move >_> Whatever Strel does, Noss'll probably just laugh >///< And yes; he is a jerk -_- And I've always wanted to write that scene >_< And why am I explaining this...? o.0

"Now that'd be interesting," Noss commented nonchalantly, matching Strel's facial expression for part vindication and half play. "I should like to make friends with this ghost." He noticed how Strel did not respond to his commentary, but accepted it for what it was. Strel had many reactions to all situations, but normally when Strel didn't speak he either didn't deign to, he thought the answer obvious, or he was embarrassing. All other times, the silver whip of his tongue would fly through the air. "And actually, you're a little to the side, if I had to place coordinates on you." Oh yes; he loved being a menace.

With begrudging compliance he gave the bottle over to Strel, his pride smarting, but still miraculously intact. He could've been cute and just broken the neck of the bottle on a nearby rock, but that would've wasted some of the drink and incurred Strel's wrath. And there was a large difference between 'being cute' and 'getting oneself mauled.' However, his pride was further bashed when he saw how easily Strel opened the bottle with a tool, which mayhap a less strength-focused wolf might've thought of first. Very easily it can be asked: How badly can pride really be hurt by a bottle? Oh, the melodramatics of a warrior... Rolling his eyes, Noss wiggled his fingers in a wave motion, letting his claws click together for emphasis as he contemplated trying to do as Strel said. He'd likely get the cork stuck on one, or end up pushing the cork in further. Now that'd be more interesting than the ass-slapping ghost! On the bright side, he'd have a portable drink source and method of transportation that required little-to-no thought. "Fancy-shmancy," Noss grumbled, although there was a bit of a smile as he was handed the alcohol. Since living with Strel, the warrior had been more open and exposed to the stuff, whereas before he had barely even heard of it. He found he had a fair tolerance for it, but it also depended on the strength of the brand--not that he was an epicurean or anything. "Drink gets from point A to point B. And sometimes," Noss said with a bit of a grin, taking a generous swig and cupping the back of Strel's head for a kiss. Opening his mouth a little, he let Strel taste the wine, pulling back and licking his lips once he had heard Strel swallow. "Point C."

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread