Hey nonny nonny
[html]

i hope to be faster with replying next time Smile

She was a formidable sight even in her lupus form. Her stature wasn't the lean lines that many wolves in the summer season gave. Mati held bulk and the same curves that her standing form showed. Now it clung to her barrel chest, and thick legs and shaggy neck and shoulders. One might not recognize her if they were only familiar with her two legged body. But her bronze and golden flecked fur was the same, as were the purple orbs that gleamed in the sun's light.

Those eyes looked away as she took in the confused features that he wore. He spoke and her heart sank but she looked back to his face with the need to explain herself strong and rising in her chest. The male smiled at least, and when his question was brought to her Mati shook her head and spoke. "I apologize Strel." She began. Mati felt close enough to the male that she knew she could confide in him, "My mate and I had a conflict with a lone male not long ago, I can't help but think he will try to 'see' us again" She hoped that he would now understand why she had come to greet him in such a manner.

"You are always welcome here, and a sight for sore eyes. How had you been." She was a changed wolf, relaxed and at ease now that she had explained herself.

<style type="text/css">
.matisept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#efe3d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c5d2e; }
.matisept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; text-align:center;}
.matisept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matisept02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#af7840; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4eae0; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matisept02-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matisept02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8c5d2e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread