Hey nonny nonny
[html]
puhlease, that's still pretty fast c:

It seemed his comment made her reconsider being so cold to him from the start, but at least her explanation made the redhead disregard her previous cold attitude. "A loner?" repeated the tailor, crossing his arms as the smile faded from his face to a look of concern. He had not meet his friend's mate but he had heard enough about her to wonder why anyone would wish either of them ill. "What did he do that you were wary of little old me?"edgeless safety cube. It had to have been bad enough, especially considering how many self-proclaimed knights there were in the pack for them to come into any danger from a loner. Were they wandering away from home?

Mati shifted before his eyes and Strel gave her a slight smile; it was much more familiar to see her this way. She was pretty as always and if he had played for that team, he would have definitely been jealous of Cambria. But he did not and she was a valuable friend to him. His arms opened wide, grinning wide, he rolled his eyes. "Not until I get a hug. Because I think I deserve one and you look like you need a good one too. Then I'll tell you about Noss."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread