Hey nonny nonny
[html]

we need more!! i want Gen dramaplotage!

He just made it easy for Mati to smile, to joke and for her to forget the happenings of the not to distant past. She didn't gossip with anyone else, but she wanted to know just a few details of the male's life. They were always good ones, juicier then all the rest. She smiled as he spoke, taking his nudge but stilling the urge to shove him further. The large woman would likely hurt him.

Strel spilled the beans, and she giggled at him. He hadn't had a lover since she had come to know him so the thought that he may have met his match was an exciting prospect. He did not use the word "mate" so she did not push the idea. Males seemed to move a bit slower with official then females. Once Mati had understood her feelings she had been willing to commit to a life with Cambria, no fear left in her heart.

Yes, you've got it right. She said with a light laugh. You don't have him chained to your bed post or anything, do you? She teased. This Noss was no captive of the bright eyed boy, right?

Mati sat to enjoy the shade of the tree, taking in the story and eying the fabric that he brought with him. She smiled, For me? She asked, and held it in her hand with a grin. It shown bright against the brown of her fur and even brighter against his purple hued gaze. Perhaps it would do the same beside her own. She wrapped it around her neck, sloppily but as neat as her inexperienced hands could make it. But, I have nothing for you. I owe you greatly. She said, the more polite side of
her personality shinning through.

<style type="text/css">
.matisept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#efe3d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c5d2e; }
.matisept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; text-align:center;}
.matisept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matisept02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#af7840; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4eae0; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matisept02-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matisept02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8c5d2e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread