Hey nonny nonny
[html]
nu nu is good c:

Crossing his arms behind his head, the redhead shut his eyes against the weak sunlight pouring on his face. "Of course it's not necessary. You have better sense than to tempt me," he said grimly, knowing he would have definitely attempted something of the like with Mati. Though it probably would have been much different when he got to it. But it was all in good fun, good fun. He sniffed, the scent of grass growing tickling his receptors a bit. He pried an eye open briefly to peek at the woman as she fiddled with the scarf he had given her. To be honest, it had been a risk he had taken; he knew that Mati preferred to skip on clothes, but everyone, now and then, wanted something to wear for an occasion.

"The Court is alright. I'm trying to do more for it, but it's harder for whatever reason." Strel sighed, pulling his arms back into his lap. "And I have not met your brother yet. Should I have? How long has he been there? Do you know where he hangs about? Perhaps I just never have a chance to find him?" That was entirely possible. The redhead tended to stay at the hotel, Lunenberg, and Halifax; most of the other places in the kingdom were not places he visited. He was afraid of the ocean and he avoided going in it. "What about you Dreamers?"

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread