Hey nonny nonny
[html]
300+
i is going to bed before 12 WHAT

Suddenly the redhead laughed, waving his hand in the air at Mati. "No, no, I don't mean with that. I do plenty for people and for myself and just for fun. I mean more in the official way. Like what Vigilante does." He looked rather wistful, wondering if it would get easier to show his pride in the pack and devotion. "I've been here for two years, that's half my life so far. But it's hard to act the way I want when I just bobble up and down the ranks. That and I guess my earlier behavior is working against me." This was the first time he had ever voiced his frustration for this, and his regret for his promiscuous behavior. There had been leaders all over that were corrupt as a devil yet loved. But he did not catch a break, and he was feeling the pangs of the desire of power. But power to help and guide. Was he growing up?

Strel shrugged slightly. He had never really been fond of the stables; horses were not something he needed and he was sure that him on horseback was about as smart as a swim during a lightning storm. And he did not really see those of that Court tier much, unfortunately, so he never visited Haven and Princess. Though he ought to have, just to check up on her wardrobe. "No.. You know me. Stables are definitely not somewhere I'll be." But if her brother was acclimating well, then he was happy for Mati. "But if you've heard no complaints of him, then he must be happy. And are you happy? Are you happy, Mati?" Strel turned his solemn, serious lavender gaze at her, looking for truth. He hoped that she was. He really did hope she was happy with Cambria, especially.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread