Hey nonny nonny
[html]
000+
i don't wanna be posting but i have to ;w;

The redheaded man gave a sharp, dry laugh. Of course he had a history with the King. He had plenty of history with everyone who had been in the kingdom so long. He was there as long as the King, so of course he did. He shook his head sadly, and looked away from the woman who was one of his closest friends. Strel had never told her, had he? Of course not, not if she had to ask about it. "Naturally, I do." He shook his head again, hair waving slightly on his shoulders. "I got caught in a.. in an awkward situation, you see. With his brother-in-law. His mate found us.., as I said, in a compromising.. position." Strel scratched his head, then sighed, as though it could not be helped. "But that was a long while ago, probably a year if I could properly count." No harm, no foul.

He nodded at the woman absently. Perhaps he would ask Noss to make sure to wander by the stables now and then to check on him. It was the best he could do, since he had no business in the stables in the first place. "I'll get my best people on it, dearest, don't worry," he said, cooing at the woman with a cocky grin. He turned to gaze at her and smiled warmly. "I am happy. I have someone to care for and babysit, and I have many friends, especially you." He felt that another hug was probably in order.

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread