soldier's grin
Cassie was bored and had nothing to do. She saw and scented two others and she smiled and went up to greet them. She shifted into her optime form and walked up. Her optime features were: She had a short petite frame maybe only 6'1 compared to some massive luperci, her mane was styled to look like long red hair, she had amazing amber eyes that appeared to be sparkling from laughter. Anyway went she walked up, she said "Hey, I'm Cassie, and I thought I'd stop by and chat I guess. Being a loner does have it's difficulties friend wise." She smiled happily and sat on a rock nearby. She couldn't wait to maybe meet new friends.

All in today's events, she had wandered a long time,caught a fish,and now met some boys! She chuckled at her own flirty attitude. And mentally scolding herself, she swore not to scare them off. She just wanted to make some friends.She looked at them, both with white/blond pelts,one with blue eyes and one with pale orange. Her eyes were darker, but she marvelled on the color. She had never seen a wolf with that pale of orange eyes.

Messages In This Thread