soldier's grin
Cassie looked away as he grumbled. She realized that her presence here was not helping anyone. She looked at her feet and questioned herself.
Am I hideously ugly?
Do I smell bad?
Am I stupid looking to him?
She thought for a while and had no conclusion.She noticed the chains on his wrists and said "Where did those chains come from?" She was intruiged by them. She suddenly smelled a rabbit and heard it hopping around a little lower from where they were sitting. She silently lept down making no sound and got her bow out. She grabbed behind her back an arrow from her quiver and quickly loaded it. She let the arrow fly and stab the small creature. It died instantly and she ran down to retrieve her arrow. She pulled it from the creature and licking the warm blood off her fingers and putting the arrow back in her quiver.

She walked back up holding the dead rabbit by the ears. She settled near a site a little way away from where the men were sitting. She started up her fire and cooked the rabbit. She wouldn't eat it now, but save it for her travels. She loaded up her animal skin pack with the meat and said "You don't mind if I camp over here do you. (sorry for the question mark not being there, my stupid computer keeps on turning it into É.) She sat down on a moss covered rock that let her see a view of the mountain. Cassie looked at the man with the pale eyes wonderingly.

Messages In This Thread