I've got a dream~!
[html]

Ahahaa, god I love that show. XD. And this is short, but I had no idea what else to put. Aaaand this is my last post for this thread~ <3 265 words.

Tripping over herself was not new to Giselle - in fact, it was part of an every day routine. It was a wonder how she ever survived on her own for the past few moons since her father's passing, but now Giselle didn't have to worry about that anymore. She had a knew home, protected by a woman who seemed as kind and gentle as she was strong and fierce.

The pale girl accepted Savina's offer as she slipped her hand into the black one's, being lifted up from the ground. Brushing herself off of the golden sand, there was no real trace of embarrassment marking her face; only a genuine smile. It did not matter if she was clumsy, the fact that she had a knew home and would know the world outside a small cottage overwhelmed the blue-eyed girl. "Yes, I'm fine," she said, finally finding her voice.

At their feet, Tux felt it best to walk on the ground from there on out, looking up at Giselle with a slight scowl. He didn't care for being dropped one too many times. Glancing down at him, she giggled, her face softening to an apology without having to speak to her companion. Lifting her head back up, a glistening film covered her eyes, glittering in the sunlight above. The young girl brushed a strand of hair away from her face, her face glowing with happiness. "Thank you." The words were not only in part to being assisted, but for everything the black woman before her had given her. It was a dream come true.

<style type="text/css">
.seastar-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#c891a8; letter-spacing:1px}
.seastar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seastar {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bac9de; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/o8fi9y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d96cb; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #44485c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread