m - you bring on the sun
Table by sie! <3
[html]

I’m super tired. So excuse this massive pile of crap post. :< oh, and I just realized…. Secui and optime bodies don’t exactly… fit together XD so I guess in the next post he’ll shift? :3–dies.-

He knew that his surprise visit momentarily scared her, and the mutt felt bad about that. But her shock was worth it when he broke off the kiss to stare into those beautiful, beautiful eyes. The largest smile the Duke could muster was slapped on his face and his mind felt fuzzy and stupid just being in her presence again. He only let himself stare at her for a moment or two before returning to his previous activity of kissing furiously. During Ezra’s time away he dreamt of this moment night after night. There was nothing more amazing to the hybrid than the heavenly woman below him.

The massive secui beast, instead of letting her up, let his emotions get the best of him and he continued to pin her down. He was gone for too long. The boy couldn’t control himself; the sight of Ever sent him into an emotional frenzy that sent Ezra on a trip that he had no control over. Her smell, her hair, there was no better drug. Finally willing to give the girl a moment to breathe, he stepped back to let her sit up despite every muscle in his body begging him to stay above her. “I missed you,” the Duke crooned, intoxicated.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread